Are You Ready to Unleash Your 6th Sense?



PREVIEW Workshop Psychic Boot Camp in San Pedro!
Sunday June 25th, 11:00 AM at Absolute Best Studios

Have you ever wondered about your intuitive abilities only to dismiss them thinking you could NOT possibly have those powers? Others might have a 6th sense, but not you! What if this is your time? What if, by going to a very sacred place, like Costa Rica, richly charged with psychic energy, you could learn to tap into that power?  Would you go? 
*********************************************************************************
What Would Your Life Look Life If You Did Possess This Power?

Come share your experiences, curiosity and learn the basics of how to develop your intuition. 
Sunday, June 25th, at 11:00 to 12:30 PM at our studio.  
Absolute Best will be hosting a Sneak Preview of our "Psychic Boot Camp" Costa Rican Retreat. 

This insider's look into our course will teach you to: 
“Awaken the Power of your Inner Psychic!"  

Our Boot Camp is an intensive, intimate, program that gives you a step-by-step methodology on "How To" develop and increase your inner abilities.
Learn to:
  • Deepen your psychic abilities
  • Incorporate intuitive messages into your daily life
  • Discover a myriad of ways that you are receiving messages
  • Experience doing psychic readings for others
  • Learn to do psychometry (psychic readings holding an object)
  • Clearly distinguish your wise inner voice that knows what is best for you!
  • Learn to program your crystal to enhance psychic ability
  • Learn to use tarot cards to activate and tune into your psychic connection
  • Learn which of your senses is the main way you receive messages, clairaudient (hearing), clairvoyant (seeing), clairsentient (feeling), claircognizance (knowing)
  • And….so much more!!!!
If you join us on our Costa Rican Retreat, you will also receive:

A Psychic Development Workbook
and
Your Magic tools…. Pendulum, Tarot Deck, Crystals


This Sneak Preview of Psychic Boot Camp, Sunday, June 25th, at 11:00 AM will be an opportunity to get an inside peek into this special and magical Retreat!  Go to Facebook and click "Going!"
*********************************************************************************
Clarita's Story

Clarita Bassett
The Wellness Coach
One of my first experiences with the great beyond, was when I was a baby.  I was looking through what looked like a veil and saw what seemed to be a frightful figure. Trying to run away, as one often does in dreams, my fear was quickly defused when I awoke in my Mother's loving caress.  I am 60 years old now but I remember that dream as if it happened last night. I asked my Mom before her passing if I had ever slept in a bed with a mosquito net? She informed me that yes, in Cuba, bassinets traditionally had nets to protect babies from pesky insects.

I then told her about my dream and she said, "Oh yes, that really happened."  She continued to explain how she remembered a night when I was a baby and she watched as a man's figure came through the hallway into her room towards my bassinet.  He headed straight towards it, opened the net and began reaching in for me.  She scurried out of the bed and ran to grab me.  At once, the apparition disappeared.  She concluded the vision had been my grandfather from the "other side" who came to visit his new granddaughter.
*********************************************************************************
Jana's Story

Jana Hollingsworth
The Strength Coach
My personal journey into the psychic realm began as a child. Growing up with a mother who is psychic, I was constantly surrounded by people coming to my house for readings. I thought this was a normal part of life. My own powers came in the form of predictive dreams, "knowing things," and having an uncanny ability to hook people up with the perfect jobs or connect them with others who could help them in some way. My friends jokingly referred to me as the "cosmic connector." My first encounter with a spirit, occurred when I was in my 20's; three days after my dad died of lung cancer, he appeared to me. He came to me in the middle of the night.  I woke up to him sitting at the end of my bed with his hand on my ankle. He stopped by to let me know that he was fine and that everything was going to be okay. Since then, my journey has continued, and I now enjoy my work as an Intuitive Coach, where I can assist others with their lives.

*********************************************************************************
Shelley's Story

Shelley Warren
The Astrology Coach
I came into my sixth sense a bit differently than my colleagues, Jana and Clara. From a little girl, I was fascinated by the stars and the meaning of life! When I had my first Astrology Reading, I was a fashion accessory designer in the Midwest, using my intuition to create trendy new products! But, that day, when my Astrologer said…. “Wow! One of these days I will be sitting on the other side of the table, and you will be doing my readings!” I just looked at her like…… Really?? Anyway, as life unfolded, and major changes occurred, I understood my astrology chart on a very deep level. That understanding gave me the confidence to develop my psychic/intuitive abilities, which today, combined with Astrology, are my way of life!


*************************************************************

Enter your comments below and share this fascinating opportunity with all of your friends.  Hope to see you at our PREVIEW of Psychic Boot Camp, Costa Rican Retreat
Peace, Love, Namaste

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I AM" Back from our Costa Rican Retreat

The "Love" Factor

Emerging into The Spirit of Love… A Costa Rica Retreat